Our school catering is delivered by Aspen.
You can view the menus and order school meals via the Arbor parent portal and app. The school menu rotates on a three-week basis and refreshes for Autumn/Winter and Spring/Summer seasons.
Further information and a quick introduction to the Arbor parent portal and App can be found by clicking on these links:
Quick Introduction to Arbor
Parent Portal and App
Free School Meals
Could your child be eligible for Free School Meals?
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Children who get paid these benefits directly, instead of through a parent or guardian, can also get free school meals.
Your children will already be receiving Free School Meals if they are in EYFS, Year 1 or Year 2.
To apply for Free School Meals, contact the school office.