Hello Reception! Each day there will be some activities for you to do at home. You can do them in your home learning book or on paper. For some of the activities we will upload videos underneath the day to help you with your learning. Have fun :)
We would like you to email us the completed work (either as a document or a photo of it) to:
- Here is a feedback video from your teachers.
- Here is a video to explain our daily expectations of work to complete.
Here is a suggested timetable to help you during this period of remote learning. We suggest that the children take regular breaks after each activity to help them to stay engaged and on task. Thank you for your support.
Suggested timetable for Reception
Week beginning 1st March
- Click here for the Jim and the Beanstalk weekly learning tasks.
- Click here to watch Numberblocks Number of the Week
Monday 1st March
Tuesday 2nd March
Wednesday 3rd March
Thursday 4th March - World Book Day
Friday 5th March
Today we are celebrating the wonderful work of the NHS. we would like you to dress in rainbow colours and donate £1 is you can. For further details of how you can donate please see the school app.
Click here for activities to complete today.
Week beginning 22nd February
- Click here for the Jack and the Beanstalk weekly learning tasks.
- Here is Miss Willis reading Jack and the Beanstalk.
- Click here to watch Mr Tumble telling the story of Jack and the Beanstalk.
- Click here to watch Numberblocks Number of the week.
Monday 22nd February
End of the day story.
Tuesday 23rd February
Wednesday 24th February
Thursday 25th February
Friday 26th February
Mr Lugg's Weekly Challenge
Each Monday, Mr Lugg will be setting a weekly competition.
- We have also given you login details for Bug Club. This is a website that offers you a wide range of books to share with your child. Please click here to login to the website using your individual login details. We are able to see your progress and allocate new books when your child has finished their current allocation.
- This is a link to your espresso, purple mash and bugclub log ins that you can access at home on a tablet or device. Home-learning-opportunities-1.docx
|Reception suggested daily timetable during remote learning||29th Jan 2021||Download|